If you or a loved one is in need of home nursing in Chicago, home health visits, or home medical equipment, these resources may help you better understand your options. Call Independence Plus at (708) 366-4500 for further information.
- Learn what long-term mechanical ventilation entails and why home is considered the best environment for ventilator-dependent patients at ChestNet.org.
- An occupational therapist can help you gradually return to work after a debilitating injury or illness. Find out what this process involves at the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
- Discover how physical therapists work to improve patients’ range of motion, level of pain, and quality of life on this page from WebMD.com.
- Visit the American Physical Therapy Association online for information on how physical therapy can help you return to work more easily.
- For an explanation of what home health care entails, read this page from Medicare.gov.